onsdag den 20. juni 2012

Photos of me

Just some pictures of myself from a small photoshoot.
  I'm at the moment celebrating my B+ grade in my danish exam. And I'm pretty happy with that grade, even though I didn't get A because I was pretty nervous and I didn't really prepare, so.. yea. I'm happy.
And that exam was my last, so my summer holiday has already begun, and I love that!
Also this monday I'm probably going to a danish city called "Svenborg" with my class, for some go-cart racing, lazerzone (I love that!), bowling and buffet-eating. 

To those of you who wonders what I look like.






If you follow me other places, you might have noticed that I'm atm. are using some om these pictures as profile pictures. I think they are pretty cool!

So, let me know what you think about the colour correction, and also what you have been up to lately!

Peace.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar